The leading voice in the property management industry
The Independent Property Managers Association was established in 2003 as a means of delivering a voice for independent professionals in the property management industry. In 2018, the IPMA joined the Property Institute. The IPMA rebranded as PROMINZ in 2019 and is now known as the Property Managers Institute of New Zealand.
We provide the framework within which individuals and companies can work.
We have members throughout New Zealand – all committed to raising the standard of property management.
Our organisation’s key objectives are to:
- Raise standards in the residential property management sector
- Improve the public standing of the property management industry
- Provide members with support and training to enhance their professional skills
- Facilitate training opportunities for Continuing Professional Development
- Lobby the government on behalf of members on relevant law reforms relating to the industry
- Provide protection for the public through a robust complaints process